This Can't Be Real Life

Being a teenager is all about being present wherever you are. You know those times where you just zone out and complete forget where you are and what you're supposed to be doing. Your mind is wandering somewhere else, and you're just out of it. You're sitting there thinking that this can't be real life - things like this just don't happen. That ish cray. I know what you're thinking, did I really just see or hear that - oh this can't be real life. *Video post

Being a teenager is all about about being aware of your surroundings at all times. You can get knocked out, and just go through life not really knowing what's going on - but being in a constant daze is never a good look. You've got to conscious of not only yourself but whatever crazines is going on around you. Take a second, breath and push. Keep calm and carry on - this can't be real life.

My blog post question for the day is ... when do you get knocked out of reality? I would have to say in the shower, I just zone out - I'm just scrubbing away, but always thinking of something else. Such a clean mess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netflix and Chill

Awakening

Fraternally Yours