Let's Get Weird (500th Post)

The 20s are all about coming to terms win your inner weirdo. We're all a little quirky, slightly unstable and all kinds of geeky in our own ways. I hardcore fanboy when actors favorite my tweets or when I read casting news. Stuff that may or may not matter on the grandest scale mean a whole lot to me. Everyone has their thing. Embrace it and let's get weird.
notevenwinded:

James Wolk at theĀ 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards
poetictear:

Chloe & AnnaSophia Coachella | via Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/65897747/via/FlaviaCadija
*Every special occasion deserves a video blog post from yours truly, enjoy me being my goofy self and taking on the "Saltine Cracker Challenge" - subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!
The Youthful Life: Goes College - 500th Post Giveaway Official Rules:
1 Grandprize winner will receive a $25 Gift Card and a personal note from yours truly
How to Enter: Comment on this post with your name, favorite post of mine and why (1 entry); gain more entries by sharing the link to this post on facebook or tweeting it out (1 entry per share/tweet); One Winner will be selected from all the entries from those who have commented. Contest Ends Sunday August 25th at 11:59PM EST.

The 20s are all about being thankful for your opportunities. Just wanted to say thank you so very much once more to all the people who take the time to read this blog. This blog is me in written form and I'm so glad I get to share my life with you all (whether you know me in real life or not). Hopefully you've gotten some worthwhile out of all this. The posts will keep coming (at least until I finish college) and I appreciate your readership. Make sure to enter this contest and spread the word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netflix and Chill

Awakening

Fraternally Yours