Climax (600th Post)

The 20s are all about understanding your latent potential. Each and every one of us has something special to offer the world. There is something you do that literally no one else in the entire world can do. Every person you meet knows something that you do not know. I believe life is all about figuring out what our purpose on this Earth is and using it to help other people. The crazy thing is that not everyone figures out what they're supposed to be doing and that right there is the hardest part about life. These are some of the most important and exciting years of our lives. Some people are taking off, others are just getting started, and even more are almost there. They're at the climax.

*Every special occasion deserves a video blog post from yours truly, enjoy me being my goofy self and taking on the "Cottonball Challenge" - subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!

*Get at my social media - Follow @drjotengii (twitter, instagram & pinterest), Joseph Oteng (vine)
There is something to be said about surrounding yourself with like minded people. It's so true that who's in your circle ends up being a reflection of you. If you want to make it and make it big, then all those who you associate with have to be the way. Friends have so much influence and insight into your life. It's the people around you that will see what you're good at, what you're going to be, and how huge the phenomenon of "you" will be. Us, ourselves, we oblivious to our own greatness. Just like your friends can peg you right before you reach the top, you also have that ability for them. Encourage one another, let people be themselves, and support them in all their endeavors. Friends intervene when they need to and because they want what's best for you. Don't ever forget that you know so much more and are way more capable than you think. The only limitations in this life are that which we have on ourselves. Think bigger. Do better. Be bold. I hope you reach your goals and attain your dreams, because you deserve it. This is it. There's no turning back. Our lives will never be the same again. Everything after this changes everything. Don't say I didn't warn you. We're about to reach the climax.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank all those who take the time to read my blog, share it, and comment. You can never know just how much it means to me that someone, anyone cares what about what goes on in life, my thoughts, and what I take from it all. I know this blog is just a glorified public journal but it's me in written form. Thank you for respecting it and me. In just under a year's time I'll be done with college and we'll see where this blog goes. All I know is I'm nowhere near done writing and I hope you continue on this journey for the youthful life goes college with me. Forever grateful, Joey!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netflix and Chill

Awakening

Fraternally Yours