Challenge Accepted

Being a teenager is all about stepping it up. Call us out, we won't back down and we say bring it on. We might be a little rowdy, kind of random and a whole lot of idiotic but we're young, and have got a lot to learn. Let us do our thing and deal with things as they come. It's on like Donkey Kong (90s kids #FTW). Challenge accepted. 

Check out my sister and I taking one another on in the patented "Chubby Bunny Challenge" - probably one of my favorite videos to shoot!
This summer has been one huge challenge so far. My motivation to study for my impending MCAT examination has been tough to muster, but I go at it everyday. It's just so damn boring. But you gotta do what you gotta do. I've been interspersing my time of hardcore studying with tons of TV (hence the PLL, Teen Wolf, and X-Men images) and random adventures. Yesterday I went to KFC (because I was craving chicken, okay) and the people there were absolutely hilarious. I was sitting in the parking lot afterwards shooting stupid horrible singing snapchat videos to send to my buddy, Jeff (I'll admit he's better at it the I am). I was in traffic and got shoved into the wrong lane and had to take this long ass roundabout route to get back to my house. Visibly I was heated, but in my head I was like whatever and that meant blasting music, and car dancing for longer anyway. In the night I hit the grocery store (my favorite pastime) - if you didn't know I'm an expert shopper. I know exactly where everything is, down to the aisle, and which side it's on (that's how much time I spend there), and was acting the fool taking a vine video in the midst of them shutting down. The cashier was not having it when I came in with a whole cart full of food (it's the best time to get it all done, nobody else is there). Then I went to pump gas, and thank goodness I don't pay for gas because that nonsense was crazy. Came back home and that's when the video happened - if you haven't watched it above, you're actually missing out. Vine, instagram and twitter scrolling before bed time. Oh the challenge was accepted alright. I can do this, I have to do this, and I will do this - don't worry.

*So my buddy Jeff is a riot and half - lately he sends me some music picks (because our taste in music is the same ... as is pretty much everything else) and I thought I'd share them with you - "Right Here Waiting" by And Then There Were None; "Gold" by Owl City
“GUYS LOOK IT’S MEGA MAN!”
“Yeah yeah, don’t oversell it.”X-Men Evolution is streaming on Netflix!!!
Hello, old friend…
*Challenges to complete: remake a vine, snapchat in public, play with childhood toys, watch a cartoon, and cook something new.
 
Being a teenager is all about taking things in stride. If you ready come and get it. If you want it you can have it. If you want to go, we can go all night long (this got sexual real fast). Here and now, we do things our way. We're teens - this is our summer and we can't be tamed (Miley bring it back). Challenge accepted. 

Some of my favorite viners currently: Benjamin Murphy, Chase Hauck, Robby Ayala, the Zac Mamba & Nice Gabe
My blog post question for the day is ... what's the weirdest thing you've done this summer? Hum, probably that slushie run that ended up at Taco Bell and chili cheese coneys (Cincinnati's famous for them)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netflix and Chill

Awakening

Fraternally Yours