Milestone

Being a teenager is all about celebrating your accomplishments. Life is hard, that's the plain and simple truth. When you achieve something, it's absolutely crucial for you to take take to recognize what you've done. Give yourself some credit where credit is due. Take a break, and look back at how far you've come. This post marks the 2 year birthday of this blog "the Youthful Life: Goes College" - woot woot. 2 years, 404 posts laters and all the drama, laughs and advice in between, I'm still writing for the world to read. Here's to my milestone.
 
*First of all, just want to say a massive (1D/TW style) thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my teenage rantings. It means a lot to me. I love sharing my life with you, and hopefully you like reading about my daily happenings and get something out of it. Below is a selection of some of favorite posts from this year - take a trip to the way back machine and read the highlights of this year.
 
Best of 2012
January - Time of Our Lives
February - Stole My Heart
March - Superhuman
April - Rock Your Body
May - Flat World & Shock Value 
June - Trust, Truth & Traffic
July - Worldwide & Rise 
August - Turn It Off
September - More Than This & Pause, Rewind & Play
October - Campaign Trail
November - Runaway (400th Post) & Hope and Faith
December -  Brotherly Love
 
Let me just say that this year has been one of the craziest ever. I've gone through so much and changed so much as a person. I've aged, matured, and come a little bit more into my own. This year was all about self analyzing and growth. I want to highlight some of my most personal posts, the July Skin Deep, Color of Friendship and True Colors posts where I discussed race, racism and my experiences with prejudice. This year had so many milestones as well with all my NEACURH/NACURH conference experiences, the summer Olympics, the tragic Aurora, CO shooting,  and the presidential election. This year, I got deeper and gave more of myself than ever before. Hope you enjoy it, and with way more to come. *That is ... more vlogs, stories and controversial topics. - Yours, Joteng
 
My blog post question for the day is ... what would you want to read about in upcoming posts or what has been your all time favorite post? I've published 404 posts so far, with my word count being ridiculous - I have no say in this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Share you answer to the blog post question of the day

Popular posts from this blog

Netflix and Chill

Awakening

Fraternally Yours